Flirt.com for Gay Dating
- The site is cool and user-friendly for all members, including the less tech-savvy: It’s affordable to use for anyone on a tight budget, and its popularity speaks volumes. Owned by a renowned group of dating service providers, the site’s credibility is enhanced with its SSL encrypted chatrooms and vetted profiles. All suspicious members on Flirt.com are put through a vigorous scam-prevention process. Also, there is a huge pool of United Kingdom members to select from. It makes it perfect for anyone based in Britain seeking casual sex from a local nearby. If you’ve been seeking a trendy gay dating site for no-strings-attached fun, this may be the site for you.
As you consider a few sites to engage in for friendly gay dating, this site has a few nifty features worth considering. Apart from being a popular and widely accepted website for singles to meet, it also boasts attractive personals. Joining a gay dating site requires a little more research compare to conventional sites. Factors like discreetness, the safety of personal information, and the authenticity of personals are crucial. Please look at our review of Flirt.com as you ponder which online platform offers sound connectivity for you and like-minded locals in the UK.
Breakdown of Flirt.com – Facts and Figures
An affiliate of Cupid PLC, this famous online matchmaking service, is home to millions of users worldwide. The site has over 45,000 members registered in the UK alone. With such numbers, it’s pretty hard for local gay dating not to take off. It is, however, not exclusively a gay dating site. On that note, as you seek other men for casual, gay dating fun, here’s an overview of the packages available.
- 3-day trial – £1.41 per day
- 1-month – £1.53 per day
- 3-months – £ 1.11 per day
- 6-months – £ 0.69 per day
Pros and Cons of Flirt.com Gay Dating
Like any other website facilitating love connections, Flirt.com has its advantages and a few drawbacks too.
Pros / Cons
- There is a huge pool of users to engage in discreet chatrooms.
- Vetted profiles ensure authentic chats and safe meets with members after that.
- If a member’s profile is lacking details, you can request more information from them.
- Profiles get a much-needed boost with the 30-second video option.
- Discounts are available occasionally for new members.
- Free trials are still paid for.
- Several profiles are wanting in terms of details.
- There is no downloadable app available.
Users – Demographics and Size
Approximately 45% of the user base is between 25 and 35 years of age. Anyone looking for relationships for marriage or intimacy has a decent pool of young people to choose from. Speaking of large numbers, Flirt.com boasts one million users globally, with approximately 45,000 of them in the United Kingdom. Because it’s not primarily a men-seeking-men website, the gender breakdown is 60 – 40, with the latter being the percentage of males online. The recommended age is eighteen years of age, and members are quite diversified in terms of orientation, preferences, ethnicity, and physical attributes.
Key Features of Flirt.com
- Like Gallery: Visit these rooms hosting pictures galore and click the heart to show interest or X to dismiss photos. It’s an easy way to draw in users you fancy and deter non-compatible members from messaging you.
- Flirtcast: Simply put, you can send preset messages to many members at the same time. This feature is accessible every twelve hours, giving you ample time to wait for responses from the first batch.
- 30-Second Profile Video: In enticing other men seeking men, your profile on Flirt.com should stand out. This option allows you to upload short, captivating clips onto your profile, possibly drawing in more attention from members.
- Requesting Information: If you find a profile to be wanting in terms of visuals or text, you have the option to request more information from said member.
Making Contact on Flirt.com
Users can send Flirtcast messages, use the free winks option to engage other members, or upgrade their packages to message users. If you happen to be on a paid account, use the handy chatrooms to engage other members on Flirt.com. Here, you can:
- Chat discreetly in the UK using SSL encryption, fully disclosing that you only seek a local male partner for marriage or hookup.
- You have the option to chat via texts, photos, or videos. Request these in chatrooms or private messaging to get a better feel of other members.
- You can also see who likes your profile and those who managed to glance through it.
- On paid plans, set the correct preferences and await responses. Chat with peace of mind knowing that profiles are scrutinized for malicious activity.
How to Try for Free
Flirt.com allows you to sign up and enjoy sending a few free default messages and winks. Making full use of the site’s messaging features requires that you upgrade your plan.
Is There Really a Free Trial on This Site?
Users get a once-off three-day trial at a small fee, which includes premium account features.
Why Was My Photo Disallowed?
For security reasons, personals need to meet certain authenticity standards. Avatars, cartoon characters, and celebrity photos cannot be used in place of your real photos.
How Long Does It Take for Profiles to Be Approved?
Usually, and unless there is a problem, your profile should be verified within 24 hours.
How Do I Block a Malicious Member?
Navigate to said member’s profile and click the three dots, which open up a Block option. Select it to blacklist any shifty user.
On the same three linear dots found on a member’s profile, select the option to Report.
What Is Safe Mode on Flirt.com?
Applying this feature allows only certain members to message you. Set to full, only verified members can send you messages. Applying basic mode gives everyone, except red-flagged members, access to you. Setting this mode to off allows everyone to message you.