The Best Transgender Dating Sites in 2021
The best transgender dating sites this year have plenty in common. They are all major platforms for trans people and provide an opportunity to find potential partners within the community.
Another important thing of note is that although a large number of online dating platforms do include a separate section for transgender men and women, individuals on here often tend to be ignorant, with transgender individuals often also being subjected to abuse. Transgender dating sites and sites thus help overcome this issue as they are more welcoming of transgender people.
The best part is that these dating apps give all their users a level of control over how they want their virtual relationships to progress. It can stay limited to flirting and hookups but also blossom into a profound and long-lasting relationship when possible.
Transgender dating sites and apps are easy to use and can allow you to enjoy dating on the go. You can finally focus on yourself and your personal happiness as you get involved with the community and get to know new members.
- 350,000 active users
- Ideal for trans, gays, and bisexual men
- Ideal for fun dates, hot hookups, and sexually charged arrangements
This dating site makes initial conversations less awkward through Flirtcast. You can select from one of the many pre-composed opening messages to help break the ice. With just a single message, you can cover plenty of bases and start chatting.
Upgrading your account to access all the features of gaystryst.com involve the following costs:
- 1 month – $28.80
- 3 months – $48.60
- Has a Safe Mode feature for additional security
- Photos are heavily regulated
- No free downloadable app
- Can’t send messages on a free account
- More than 5 million active members
- Welcomes straight, lesbian, gay, asexual, demisexual, gray-asexual, pansexual, queer, or private sexual orientation
- Ideal for Transgender Male and Female, Bigender, Gender Questioning, Agender, Androgyne, and Two-Spirits
- Recommended for anyone who is open to meeting, hooking up, and having a serious relationship with someone that identifies as a transgender
Being straightforward is the best approach, which is exactly what Butterfly encourages. If you are interested in one of the members, use the Flutter feature to initiate a conversation. The platform does not require any social media sign-up and gives you the option to be anonymous if you want to.
- The site places high importance on privacy and security
- Available as a desktop and mobile website and can be downloaded by Apple iOS users
- Vast audience
- No available pricing for premium plans
- Over 50 million members
- Everybody is welcome, including transgender people, crossdressers, transfeminine, pangender, genderqueers, and all other LGBTQ+ identities
- Offers all kinds of relationship from friendships to long-term commitments and anything in between
OkCupid has been making matches since 2004, which is a testament to its matchmaking functionality. Let the site’s Double Take handle your love matches. This is a roulette-type matching where you can swipe left if you’re not interested and swipe right if you are.
Although most of the basic features can be used in the free version, upgrading your membership to a basic subscription won’t hurt. Here are the plans and costs involved:
- 1 month – $7.95
- 3 months – $19.05
- 6 months – $23.70
- Reputable and well-established dating site
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices
- All photos uploaded are set to Public
- About 24 million members
- Casual dating site for transgender people, transsexuals, and the overall LGBTQ+ community
- For transsexuals wanting some adult fun with couples and singles
- The majority of male members are swinger couples seeking LGBTQ+ partners
TS Dates is best known for its comprehensive and unique member database. It is one of the few transgender sites where everyone is welcome, regardless of their sexual orientation and preference. Some members even start with not truly knowing who they are but find themselves through sites and apps like these, including gay sugar daddy dating apps, as they discover the possibilities they can explore.
A paid membership can let you make the most out of TS Dates. The monthly fees are:
- 1 Month Gold Membership – $30
- 3 Months Gold Membership – $60
- 12 Months Gold Membership – $96
- Huge member database
- Contact through IM and chat
- Available for a mobile app download for Android and Apple users
- No downloadable app
- Profiles are restricted to premium users only
My Transexual Date
- Has more than 1.2 million members
- Caters explicitly to transgender singles
- Perfect for trans-oriented men and transgender women seeking companionship and love
Such transgender gay dating apps follow a high level of moderation. Compared to other dating sites, there are very limited to zero fake profiles. There is also no curb harassment, which makes it a safe community.
Here are the premium membership fees of this dating site:
- 1 month – $29.90
- 3 months – $68.70
- 6 months – $101.40
- 1 year – $130.80
- Offers international services
- Ladies and transsexual women can send and receive messages with zero limitations for free
- Premium plans are expensive
- No mobile app but there is a mobile-web version
How do transgender dating sites work?
Similar to other dating sites such as Black gay dating apps, transgender dating sites have also paved the way for a lot of opportunities.
People who are transgender have very limited options not just in the real world but also in the virtual world in terms of dating sites and apps.
Transgender dating sites realign the focus on trans people. These apps are great for casual hookups, sexy flirting, and possible meet-ups and can also be your best avenue for learning and sharing ideas and connecting and mingling with other trans people.
New members need to first sign up to these transgender dating sites, usually for free, to create their profiles and upload their photos. Registration usually is hassle-free and quick. Once the verification is completed, you can explore the basic features of the site.
Every app would have a search filter so that you can browse through the members’ profiles based on location or relationships that they are interested in.
You also get the option of different ways to connect with other members you find interesting such as through chats, winks, and emojis. Some dating apps offer video call options, so interactions can be more fun and engaging. There are also forums, events, and conferences that trans members can participate in. These apps promote member interaction and inclusivity.
Butterfly is the best app to try for serious relationships.
You can register for free on all these dating apps, but you have to upgrade to premium membership to access all features.
Avoid giving out too much personal information to new users. Stay safe and give yourself the freedom to explore new relationships.
Call to Action: Be part of this amazing transgender community today!