The Best Lesbian Dating Apps & Sites in 2022
While online dating has provided more options and an easier dating process for LGBTQ+ individuals, it is still difficult for women seeking women or nonbinary individuals to find that perfect app or site. If you’re a woman interested in meeting other ladies to share a conversation and have a good time with, these lesbian dating sites are made for you.
This list includes some of the best lesbian dating sites of this year. What makes these sites safe, reliable, and must-explore options is that they understand and cater to the needs and expectations of lesbian women.
These gay dating apps and sites provide you with a site where you can be freed to be who you are and be with who you want to be with. Whether you want to be discreet or an out and proud member of these communities of gays, lesbians, and bisexuals, you can join these gay dating sites and apps and be a part of supportive communities where you can find members with whom you’re sure to have a lot in common.
- Lesbiedates is part of a gay dating network that shares a single database of user profiles
- Exclusively for women
- For single women with queer sexual orientation
- Recommended for people looking for casual sex, sexy flirting, and even serious relationships
- For users who want to find bisexual or homosexual partners
Lesbiedates gets a perfect 10 when it comes to its gay matchmaking services. Your search for gorgeous women ends here — the site’s matchmaking suggestions are pretty extensive and accurate.
Here is the pricing for Lesbiedates.com.
- 1 day – $0.99
- 1 week – $1 per day
- 1 month – $0.96 per day
- 3 months – $0.54 per day
- Impressive data protection and privacy
- The mobile version of the site is available for Android and Apple users
- No available online support
- The pricing policy is confusing because only per-day fees are indicated
- Lesbiemates is part of a dating network that share a single database of user-profiles
- Exclusively for gay women
- Ideal for those wanting to find the women of their dreams for fun conversations, sexy hook-ups, and short-term relationships
Profile videos are getting more popular today. Lesbiemates is one of the lesbian dating sites UK that encourage their members to use this feature so other members can have a more realistic preview of their personality.
If you want to access all the features that Lesbiemates offers, you can upgrade your membership with these plans:
- 1-day membership trial – $0.99
- 7 days – $6.02
- 30 days – $24
- 3 months – $41.40
- Profiles are kept private
- Integrated live-chat feature
- No mobile app
- No identity verification
- 29 million members
- Ideal for those looking for exclusive gay dating, profound commitments, and long-term relationships that can lead to marriage
- For singles, divorced, and separated people wanting a second chance
A smile can break barriers, and eHarmony follows this principle even online. This is one of the few gay dating apps that use a “Send a smile” feature. It allows you to send a smile to other gay members as a means of initiating contact that can hopefully lead to a conversation and more.
If you are intrigued about upgrading your membership, here are the monthly plans:
- 6 months – $395.40
- 1 year – $550.80
- 2 years – $861.60
- Free to download and compatible on both Android and iOS
- Minimal ads
- You can’t send messages on a free account
- Cancellation is tedious and time-consuming
- More than 5 million users
- For successful singles and queer professionals looking for elite partners
- More than 80% of its members have an educational degree
- Perfect for those seeking a serious relationship with marriage as the end goal
EliteSingles is a sophisticated gay dating app where almost all the members are successful professionals. You are looking at a community where hard work and wealth are standard. EliteSingles uses a Personality Profile feature to give you a better idea about another gay member’s personality traits and uses the results to create matches. This may even remind you of gay sugar daddy dating apps as success is highly sought out.
Upgrade your EliteSingles membership through the following plans:
- 3 months – $104.85
- 6 months – $119.70
- 1 year – $215.40
- Available on Apple iOS and Android
- Makes use of “Big Five” personality dimension analysis
- A paid membership is needed to view an image
- Membership plans are expensive
- Has 500,000 members
- Most members are from Australia, the US, and the UK
- Welcomes everyone with lesbian, gay, and bisexual sexual orientation
- Most members are looking for serious relationships and personal meetups
For mature audiences, Pink Sofa has a distinctive feature called Gift Subscription. Typically, members would purchase or upgrade their subscriptions for personal use. In the Pink Sofa, this can be sent to other members as a gift.
Unlock all of Pink Sofa’s features by upgrading your membership:
- 1 month – $35.00
- 2 months – $25.00
- 3 months – $65.00
- Promotes detailed profiles
- Search using a username
- No mobile app
- Sending and receiving messages is for premium users only
How do Lesbian Dating Sites Work?
More often than not, gay and lesbian dating sites welcome all people of all gender orientations and gender preferences. But these gay sites and apps give high priority to their lesbian members. For example, such gay sites are also known to include Black gay dating apps if that is what you seek.
The target of these sites or apps is to help gay women meet their partners, whether it is for casual relationships, sexy hookups, or even serious and long-term relationships.
To check out other gay members’ profiles, you have to sign up and register on these gay dating apps or sites. Registration is almost always free, and you can create your account without investing.
It is best that you create your personal profile in a detailed manner, given that this will be the way other gay users can get to know you a little more.
Most of these gay apps have some free services, such as allowing you to send a limited number of messages per day or carry out a specific search. But your experience on these apps will always be limited without a paid subscription since you wouldn’t have access to all the features.
Chatting as a form of communication is standard for all gay sites. Other features include video calls, blogs, events, and forums as additional ways to engage the members.
Once members become comfortable with their online relationship, anything goes, as long as both parties give consent. Personal meet-ups are frequently arranged, especially if both parties are in close proximity.
Join eHarmony, EliteSingles, and Pink Sofa.
You can join for free and create an account on all five gay dating apps.
Give yourself a chance and be open to the possibility that online dating can lead to something positive!
Call to Action – Join any of these lesbian dating sites today!