- The site is more than a dating platform, and its web design is unique and straightforward:: It has an in-built sex shop and live stream service that members can visit to purchase or join a live conversation. It is not strictly for gay men as bisexual, metrosexual, a closet one, or a twink are also welcome to sign up anytime. Members on the site are very active since messaging is a free feature. Adam4adam app is available for free download to Android and iOS users. You can sign up via Google or Facebook but still need to provide your information.
Adam4adam has been around since 2003 and has over 10 million users worldwide looking for casual relationships. Adam4adam has two payment plans, the VIP Access and very affordable Pro. It provides free users with enough access to significant features, and you can meet a partner without upgrading.
Facts and Figures of Adam4Adam
Adam4Adam was launched in 2003 by the A4A network and had been growing with no plans of slowing down. A marketing company, Hitwise, review that Adam4adam has gained over 10 million users worldwide. Adam4Adam is popular for being a free dating site because you can chat, post events and search without paying a dime.
Adam4Adam is more of a gay community than a dating site because of its extra functions such as Sex Shop, Movies access, Live Cams, Underwear Club, Plan a trip, Health resource, and Party ad. It also allows users to advertise their services via the ProAd feature.
Pros and Cons
Pros / Cons
- Access to a majority of Adam4adam features
- Available on Android and iOS stores
- Can sign-up via Facebook or Google but still need to submit your details
- Have special features such as Movies, Sex Shop, Live Cams, underwear clubs, etc.
- Offers a couples' registration
- Support teams review photos
- Adam4Adam app supports various languages
- Email verification is not compulsory
- Fewer features on the Adam4Adam app than its web version
- Low efforts to authenticate all profiles
- Excess ads on free membership mode
- One means of payment available
Adam4adam app is designed for single men who need a casual relationship or hookup. With over 10 million users worldwide and about 6 million from the United States, finding a person looking for a serious relationship is close to zero.
Adam4adam is made up of 53% non-white, which makes the dating site one of the best multi-ethnic gay sites in the world. It is dominated by men between the ages of 20 to 32. Adam4Adam has members from various countries and supports their languages. Members are super active since communication is free, and you can easily see who is online.
Free vs. Paid Features
Almost all features on Adam4adam are free, but there might be limited. The paid feature also comes in two modes, VIP or Pro, and different privileges. The free features include:
- Profile creation
- Video upload (limited:1)
- Search other profiles
- Limited photos upload (6)
- limited favorites and blocks (150)
- Unlimited friends and blocks
- Unlimited conversation history and video watch
- ProAd (personal ads placement)
- Get featured (pop up on top searches) and invisible mode (browse anonymously
- Ten photos and four videos upload
Sending a message on the Adam4Adam app is free for all users. You can use the search and contact recommendation features to contact a friend or anybody on the search result. Add an interesting member to your favorite list to always keep in touch.
Send a “smile” as an opening message or when you are not ready to talk to keep a tab on them. The search function allows you to be specific on want kind of qualities you are looking for in a man. Scan through your profile to find your match and add them to your friend’s list.
1. Is Adam4adam strictly for gay men?
Adam4Adam is designed for men that are not into women. It is not strictly for gay men as other sexual orientations such as bisexual, metrosexual, a closet one, or a twink. It is for men looking for casual sex, hookups, andone-night-stand with another man. You can also meet men from different races and countries. With over 10 million users, you are sure to find a gay personality that suits you and share similar interests and hobbies. Signup and get connected with singles gay near you and drop a review whenever you like.
2. How many messages can I send?
There is no limit on how many messages you can send to your friends or potential partners on Adam4adam, but there are limits on how long an inactive conversation will last, and it depends on your membership mode. For a free membership, the inactive conversation can last for ten days before it is deleted from the site, while a paid membership can have them for 30 days. Adam4adam also allows users to save conversations to their “Saved Folder” so your messages can never delete it, and again there are limits. Free users save 20 conversations while paid save 200 messages.